The link to log in the rural support program for productive families reef.gov.sa and the method for applying to the rural support program for productive families and housewives to benefit from the government’s rural support platform, the application and acceptance mechanism according to a real feasibility study, and when is the date for disbursing rural support and the date of descent of the support set by the Ministry of Environment Water and agriculture are conditions for registration and acceptance in the program. The rural program targets all regions of the Kingdom, especially areas of high relative importance. The Ministry aims to make rural development sustainable. There are two methods of support, including material support, as well as technical support, and we will review through this report Answer all questions asked by those wishing to join the program.
Link to login to the rural support platform reef.gov.sa “Productive Families and the Unemployed” Conditions of the registration document
We first start by answering the question when is the date for disbursing rural support, and the dates for the descent of the government rural support 1443?, where the disbursement and the descent of rural support during the first ten days of each Gregorian month, where the disbursement starts on the first day of the Gregorian month until the tenth day, as for the questions that We will answer them through this report, including the following:
- When does rural support come down after registration and scheduling of rural support disbursement 1443.
- The date of disbursement of the Reef program for this month.
- When will rural support come down 1443 for productive families?
- The mechanism for accepting projects in the Reef program.
- Steps to change the bank account in the Reef program.
- Electronic Reef platform.
- How much rural support for productive families?
- Sectors of the Reef Program for Productive Families.
- Is Reef Support a Refundable Loan?
When does rural support come down after registration and scheduling of rural support disbursement 1443
As we mentioned earlier at the top of this report, the disbursement and descent of rural support takes place within 10 days since the beginning of each Gregorian month, and that is why he did not register for the rural support program according to the mechanism that I set Ministry of Environment, Water and Agricultureand those who meet the conditions of the Reef support platform, where registration and submission is done electronically on the rural support portal for productive families, registration is done and the required documents and documents are attached, and the application is decided upon within sixty days of completing the registration submission on the Reef platform
The date of disbursement of the Reef program for this month
The date for disbursing rural support varies from one beneficiary to another, as the Reef Program deposits the subsidy amounts for the beneficiaries in their bank accounts, and the disbursement is monthly in the first ten days of each Gregorian month, and it must be noted that the support directed to productive families or housewives is non-financial assistance Refundable, contrary to what was reported that this financial assistance is repayable loans, and the Reef Program has confirmed that the support is financial assistance granted to farmers, with the aim of achieving sustainable development in rural areas.
Steps to change the bank account in the Reef program
- Visit the Reef Program website reef.gov.sa
- Click on the request information.
- Edit selection.
- Enter the IBAN number of the beneficiary.
- Click on the Save icon.
- Thus, the bank account has been changed successfully.
Reef online platform
As for the mechanism for accepting the application for registration in the Reef Support Program, after registration, the steps for reviewing the application by a special committee begin. This committee studies the project submitted by the applicant. Governmental Reef Program. The mechanism for accepting the eligibility request for rural support takes place within a period not exceeding 60 days from the date of submitting the request.
Registration in the government’s rural support program for productive families reef.gov.sa
It should be noted that the e-government portal of the Rural Support Program is entrusted with providing support to many rural professions from small farmers and the profession of fishing and livestock breeding, where it is possible to register on the Reef program to benefit from the financial and technical support provided by the platform. The rural Saudi, by increasing productivity and the quality of products, and this is followed by improving the living conditions of the beneficiaries of the program.
The sectors benefiting from the support provided by the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture in Saudi Arabia
From a hobby to a successful project for one of the jasmine farms in #jazan 🍃
— Reef Program (@ReefSaudi) December 30, 2021
- Furniture, carpets and shoes industry.
- The field of work is in drying plants and dried fruits.
- The coffee industry of all kinds.
- Coffee roasting and packaging.
- Honey production and beekeeping.
- Dried fruit industry.
- Fishing sectors.
- Woolen textile units.
- Manufacture of organic fertilizers for all plants and fruits, as well as animal fertilizers.
- Supporting rural restaurants and cafes.
- Tourist country farms.
- Productivity of perfumes, soaps and oils.
- Household items, skin care products.
- Manufacture of ghee, butter, and yoghurt.
- Carvings and bags, as well as leather luxuries.
Link to login to the Reef Support Program for Productive Families: reef.gov.sa
- Visit the Reef Program Registration link reef.gov.sa
- Click on the Register Now icon at the top of the page.
- Enter the full name.
- Write the national identity number “Civil Registry”.
- Residence and residence.
- Gender selection “Male-Female”
- Date of birth and age in numbers.
- Indicate the applicant’s marital status.
- Statement of health status.
- Number of family members in numbers.
- Always available mobile phone number for easy communication.
- Indicate the source of income.
- Clarify if you are an employee or not.
- The academic qualification you obtained.
- Attach your national ID and a telephone or electricity bill.
- Determine the activity you want to work in.
- Mention a brief about your project and years of experience in this field.
- Answer the questions available on the registration portal.
- Finally, after completing the above, click on the Register icon.
- For more information, call the Reef support phone number: 19930.
Conditions of the registration document in the Reef Program for the Unemployed
- Registration is only available to Saudi males and females.
- Mobility card holders are excluded from this.
- The applicant works in an agricultural or agricultural related activity.
- Not to work in any job, whether in the private or public sector.
- Residence in the administrative area covered by the rural support.
- Age at least 21 years old.
- The monthly income does not exceed 6 thousand riyals.
- Financial support programs are not more than 3 programs.
- Adherence to all technical and health requirements approved by the Productive Families Program.
- The total rural support is a maximum of 54 thousand riyals, disbursed over 18 months.
- Attach reliable documents showing that he is practicing the profession, in order to prove eligibility for program support.
- Applying for Reef support is done electronically on the Reef Financial Support platform.
- The self-employment document must be obtained through the Ministry of Human Resources.
- The applicant must have his own bank account.
- Attach a clear copy of the bank IBAN.
- Write a brief description of the nature of the project.
- Upload a copy of a valid power of attorney.
- Attach a Certificate of Authenticity.
What is the difference between rural support and support for productive families from the Social Development Bank?
This has allowed The Reef Support Platform Portal The possibility of registering and getting acquainted with the conditions and controls for applying to the Reef programin order to facilitate obtaining direct financial support, as well as technical support provided by the Saudi Ministry of Water, Environment and Agriculture, in order to help you advance your project. The Reef platform also provided a service to communicate with the program’s technical support via phone number 19030, or through the program’s official page on Twitter.
The National Platform for Productive Families and the conditions for issuing a self-employment document
Thus, we have presented to you Answers to many questions and inquiries for those wishing to join the government rural support programWe are also pleased to receive more of your inquiries and questions regarding the government rural support program, and we will work hard to answer all questions with documented and correct information from its official sources, and you can contact us by writing a comment below this report.
How much rural support for productive families?
The Rural Support Program has set rules and controls for disbursing support to those whose eligibility and entitlement to support has been proven. The program also specified the number of support programs for each beneficiary with a maximum of three programs. The program also set a material ceiling for each program with a maximum of 54 thousand riyals, and this is done according to the following:
- Disbursement of rural support is on a monthly and continuous basis.
- The period of disbursement of support is over 18 months.
- The maximum support for each program is 54 thousand riyals.
- The minimum rural support is 18 thousand riyals.
- The value of the monthly support is the result of dividing the total support amount divided by 18 months.
- The amount of support for beneficiaries is a minimum of 1000 riyals per month.
- Any support spent is non-refundable.
It should be noted the efforts made by the Saudi government to advance the Saudi citizen, under the guidance of the “Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.” The Kingdom’s government pays attention to low-income groups, especially families in need, by expanding the umbrella of social protection by developing the social security system by launching registration in The new expanded social security programt, as well Comprehensive rehabilitation program for people with disabilities Of the people of determination and orphans.
Thus, we have reviewed all the details of the government’s rural support program, and we have attached in this report the link to log in rural support reef.gov.sa, which was allocated to productive rural families, and the unemployed people of the Saudi countryside, as we explained the conditions of the self-employment document, which are We also reviewed the sectors benefiting from the rural support program, which is affiliated with the Saudi Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture.